|Scope & Content||
Minutes, Rochester Community House - McMillan binder of black cloth and burgandy leather with gold imprint and decoration.
- Contents are minutes of the origin and use of the Rochester Community House from its inception in 1925 through 1931. The By-Laws of the Community House Associaiton are included as well.
- Entries are both typed and had written.
- Paper clipped inside front cover is a piece of paper with a note in pencil: Almon Mack born Turbridge (sp?) V,. in year 1806 Died Jan 20, 1886.
- A small card was found on the July 17, 1929 minutes page. On one side of the card written in green ink: Mrs. Frank O. Goodison. On the other side in pencil: House Com. Goodison (?) - Axford - Taylor Grounds (?) W. E. Parker, Sara Jones, F. M. (?).
- Two papers paper clipped together (metal pc replaced) found on Regular Meeting June 11, 1930 minutes page. The top paper is lined with writing in pencil at the top. Five items are listed with prices after it. " ashes" is written on the back side. The second page is typed in red and black. It lists the RCH committees and members for 1930- 1931 including the House Committee, Property and Grounds committee, and Finance Committee.
- Paper clipped to the back of the Regular Meeting February 11, 1931 minutes page is a small piece of lined paper titlled Bills April 8, 1931 listing bills from Detroit Edison Co. Lighting, Metz and Buchanan Coal, Rochester Plumbing and Heating, Dillman and Upton Coal, Geo Burr.